Life Hacks

This is not homeschool related, per-se, but these are things that have helped make my life better/easier/more productive.
* Choosefi - They are like Dave Ramsey but they take it to the next level. If you need help getting your finances in order, check out Dave Ramsey. But if you want to go beyond getting out & debt and looking at maximizing your money, check them out! They have free podcasts - I'm obsessed!
* Skinnytaste - They have helped me take our health to the next level. Her recipes are healthy but taste absolutely delicious! I've been blown away by them. I typically hate things that taste "healthy" but you won't be disappointed with her options! She sorts recipes by gluten-free, vegetarian, kid-friendly, under 30 minutes, and more.
**A subcategory for this.... To make it even easier to use, I took an hour or so & went thru all of her gluten-free recipes & made a list of everything that looked good to me. Then, once a week I pick out which items from the list I want to make that week & I base my shopping list off of that. I have tried meal planning before, but this works better than anything I've tried!
* TedTalk - Another obsession of mine. I'll categorize this as personal development. I have learned so much about homeschooling, mentality, personal growth, and just about everything imaginable thru them. They sort their videos/podcasts by topic, so it's easy to find what you're looking for. These are some of the brightest minds in the world hashing out different ideas. Love it!!
* Sarah Robbins - For those in the network marketing business, her stuff is golden!! I love her & love how she presents things. I have learned so much from her trainings.
All of these are free resources, guys! Most are in super-easy-to-use forms. You can listen to a podcast while driving in your car, folding laundry, or cooking dinner.

Comments

Popular Posts